Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday...there's rain (but I'm still smiling)

Yes...big night tonight!!! Lots of friends that I'll be meeting and lots of prizes to be won. I love fundraisers for that reason. Everyone leaves feeling great!

I've also finally been given the green light to work on a video for the most amazing Architect. Man...if I had half his talent! (I guess I'd be about half as talented! Lol!)

Anyway, we get to put together a short promo video for him so I'm really happy about that.

Here are just a few of the homes he's worked on:






I've asked him to pay me houses but he's refused. :)

More on this later.

For now, I'm just gearing up for tonight and also working on my "30 days to a better blog" project.

Yesterday was SWOT (Did it!) and today is the Elevator Pitch.

Keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment