Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh....the excitement of it all!

Some days I REALLY love what I do and my life. As per usual, my life is a whirlwind of joy and excitement. In fact, I'm pretty stinkin' happy.

Today I started something called '30 Days To a Better Blog" with a group of amazing fellow bloggers. I'm excited because, it never hurts to improve on things, and it's a great chance to meet some new people and attract to the wonders that is Global Blowfish!

I'm doing it with these guys so go check them out!

Dana Gleeson - http://youmakemesick.typepad.com
Milles Marshall Lewis - http://furthermucker.com
Kiratiana Freelon - http://kiratianatravels.com

On another note, tomorrow Jim and I are going to an awesome event in Vancouver called the YVR Twestival!

Here's the gist of the event:
About Concern Worldwide (@Concern):
Concern Worldwide was founded in 1968 to meet the needs of people living in extreme poverty. Concern is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organization dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of poverty. Please follow @concern on Twitter to get a glimpse of their staff tweeting from around the world; including their efforts on the ground in Haiti.

Pretty cool, huh? If you happen to be there drop by and say hi to Jim and I. He's not as weird as you might think. Ha ha!

And then....(Drumroll please) Friday night Jim and I will be attending the wedding reception of the flippin decade! It's hosted by Virgin Radio, will have the Bare Naked Ladies as the house band, and plenty of FUN FUN FUN (no Steven Page, but alas...should still be a good show!)

So...lots on the go these days. And it's all awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment