Thursday, March 4, 2010

Woo Hoo!

Wow...I just got the best news today. Now...I hadn't planned on having my first blog post on blogger to be like THIS but hey...when you get good news, you have to share, right?

It turns out that one of our films, Make Up The Dead just got accepted into the Women in Film Festival in Vancouver! How cool is that?

There are a lot of exciting changes these days. Jim and I have loads of projects on the go, and there's SO much to share with all of you, now I just have to find the time to do it.

This weekend we'll both be attending a pitch fest in Vancouver attended by some pretty big-wigs from LA. Actually...he doesn't know he's going yet, but he is.

Oh yes you are!!

:)

Thanks for coming by. More soon.

Erin - www.globalblowfish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment