Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wowsers!!!

Needless to say, this weekend has been pretty stinkin' amazing. Michelle's birthday party on Friday night was a hoot, and it was great to see a co-worker I admire so much have such a great night. She deserved every second of it!

Saturday was amazing too, and I'm still talking about it to anyone who will listen. That was the start of the pitch fest, and I won't go into too much detail about it, but that was one of those opportunities that I'm glad I took advantage of. I learned so much and met some great people. My favourite seminar was in the morning on Tactical Networking.

Saturday I also got my new computer, so I'm a very happy girl! It's nice to have a reliable machine that can handle the amount of editing I do on a regular basis (and handle my facebook and twitter times! Lol!)

Then tonight was of course the oscars and although I thought Precious should have got a bit more recognition I really enjoyed the show and thought that Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin were hilarious.

Anyway...now I'm exhausted, but I had to update you guys on how great it all was.

(how many times did I say GREAT in this post anyway?)

No comments:

Post a Comment