Friday, March 26, 2010

So much fun, and more to come.

Last night's YVR TWESTIVAL was a hoot and I'm so glad I finally made it there (a few glitches made me horribly late, but I made it!)

Some super cool people I met were James (Kato66 Look below for a picture of him Tweeting at the event), Chrstopher(@atomicpoet), Dixon Tam (@Dixon Tam) and several other Erin's. Lol!

Also, I was thrilled to see my fav photographers in the world in attendance (and working the event) Jakob and Cole of Nordica Photography. Amazing guys who do amazing work!!! check out the pictures from the event here. (Thank Gawd they didn't get mine ...you'll notice below that I had the 'drowned rat' thing going on. It was a wet night in vancouver and I still refuse to sport an umbrella.

Here's what I took on my camera phone.



Me and Jim...clearly I don't know how to rotate pics on this thing. Erin the dork.











And Here's some from John Biehler that I like. (He's a great photographer too, and very nice man!)

Click here to see this one of the three Erin's.

Tonight's the big Do with the Bare Naked Ladies. I'll post about that tomorrow.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment